My Wife's Infidelity

Nov 16, 2021
So... my wife cheating on me about a year ago. I've experienced all the emotions. From anger to jealousy to self-loathing and back to anger again. However, recently, I've started feeling a new emotion when I think about her infidelity- lust.

When I think about them together now, all I can do is think about how fucking hot their sex was. How they touched and shared such intimate moments together in secret. I love how taboo it is and I can't help but get an erection when I think about him entering her.

But, I digress- What I'm looking for is a man who enjoys fucking cheating wives and can help me fantasize about moments they might have spent together. We can do this in roleplay or chat form, whatever works for you.

(Just to put this disclaimer out there: since confronting my wife about her affair, she has stopped talking to her lover and I'm not going to approach her to start the affair up again.)

Here's a snippet of some of their sexting:
HIM: My eyes close as I start pushing into you hard enough to start rocking the bed, my free hand gripping your shoulders now, letting my hips smack loudly against your ass with each stroke, pulling you back to take me deeper, harder Fu... fuck... oh god... I love the way you move on the bed, the way I feel you gripping at me as I keep stroking your drenched pussy, inching towards the climax that I can feel building inside me

HER: My hands shift to the headboard, gripping the slats to hold myself in place as you ram in over and over again. Sweet cunt dripping with nectar, the scent of sex fills the air, my pants and your groans filling the spaces between creaks of the bed with each climax building stroke

HIM: Fuck... fuck... each word is spoken in a deep, vibrating growl as I fuck you harder, unable to control myself as the need takes over, driving me into you with a madness. My fingers grip your shoulder tighter, two on the other hand slipping inside you to fuck your drenched cunt too, closing my eyes and savoring in every sound I hear from you, needing more, demanding more Oh god... I'm close...

HER: My knees start to shake beneath your onslaught, the rhythmic double penetration enough to push me towards my own climax, the sensation starting deep in my belly, shuddering until I just can’t hold on any longer Oh, fuckkk yessss! I cry out, clenching down on both your throbbing, buried cock, and your soaking wet fingers, coating them both in slick, sticky cream

So... my wife cheating on me about a year ago. I've experienced all the emotions. From anger to jealousy to self-loathing and back to anger again. However, recently, I've started feeling a new emotion when I think about her infidelity- lust.

When I think about them together now, all I can do is think about how fucking hot their sex was. How they touched and shared such intimate moments together in secret. I love how taboo it is and I can't help but get an erection when I think about him entering her.

But, I digress- What I'm looking for is a man who enjoys fucking cheating wives and can help me fantasize about moments they might have spent together. We can do this in roleplay or chat form, whatever works for you.

(Just to put this disclaimer out there: since confronting my wife about her affair, she has stopped talking to her lover and I'm not going to approach her to start the affair up again.)

Here's a snippet of some of their sexting:
Id like this. i also like same and can share some vulgar photos of mine as well