N. GA Couple looking for Bull

Sashaskye

Sep 26, 2018
We are a fun couple looking for a bull for a long term relationship. She 37 is 5’ 2 “ 125lbs. Cute dark hair and extremely sexual. He is straight and will be there to watch, or help out as needed. Must be clean, dress well, respectable and hung. She is a size queen and 420 friendly. Would have to trade photos and meet up before committing. We usually can host and have a pretty flexible schedule that would allow us to meet up a couple times a month or more.

We are a fun couple looking for a bull for a long term relationship. She 37 is 5’ 2 “ 125lbs. Cute dark hair and extremely sexual. He is straight and will be there to watch, or help out as needed. Must be clean, dress well, respectable and hung. She is a size queen and 420 friendly. Would have to trade photos and meet up before committing. We usually can host and have a pretty flexible schedule that would allow us to meet up a couple times a month or more.
Hi I m sameerdewan from India .

EAST Tennessee not far from GA line interested experienced Bull never married and free to travel

I'm in North Alabama and have 9 thick inches to give her and eat pussy so good she will cover me with juices. Let me know if she's interested

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8760.JPG
    IMG_8760.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    2 MB · Views: 5