Natural Sperm Donor

WAguy

Male
From
Australia
A few years ago my wife and I were desperately trying to have a child. Due to my low sperm count this was near on impossible to achieve without help. We looked into IVF but decided this wasnt for us, we wanted our child to be concieved the way nature intended, so we decided to look for a natural sperm donor to impregnate my wife.
We started looking for someone to help us fulfill our dream. We wanted to find someone who both myself and my wife felt comfortable with. It was also important to us that we found someone who she had an attraction to and a bit of chemistry so it wasnt too clinical and she could concieve through a normal experiance.
Eventually we met an awesome African guy who was happy to help us and ok with the whole situation. We are both white, but there was no issue as both my wifes sisters have mixed race children.
We all got on very well and things started to fall into place.
It was decided that he would come stay at our house for a week at a time during her most fertlie times. The only ground rule we decided was no kissing, foreplay including oral was fine to get them both aroused.
They would spend the week sleeping together in the spare room, having as much sex as possible. This felt rather weird for us all at first but the more it happened the more comfortable we got. The spare room was next to our master bedroom and I could clearly hear them having sex. I eventually found myself geting aroused by hearing and knowing what they were doing on the other side of the wall. I could hear the bed squeeking, moans and when they orgasmed. Now and then I would play with myself and cum at the same time. That is when I first realised I had a fetish for being a cuckold. Occasionally I would be woken during the night by the sounds of them having sex. And I would cum Everytime.
This went on for about 5 months before we got the good news that she was pregnant. We could never be happier and our child is raised with nothing but love and knows who the biological father is. He is part of our lives to this day.

Last edited:
I love this site because I can tell someone about our lives freely without judgement. We have three kids of three different fathers. (none by me). Its just always happened over the 15 years we have been together and lifestyle folks. My wife loves being pregnant and I love it too. We don't pressure any of her lovers and she doesn't have randoms either. Its always a long relationship and they know our lifestyle and the way we live. We have asked our guy to move in and he is on the fence. The plan is to have him on the king with my wife and I would get a twin for the master closet. We have roommates in the other rooms. I know she hasn't taken the pill in months and I hear them during their lovemaking and she knows when she says things like "put a baby in me", etc., it makes him cum which says he is into it. I am insisting that when they truly start, that I want to be there and feel him ejaculate during the insemination.

I love this site because I can tell someone about our lives freely without judgement. We have three kids of three different fathers. (none by me). Its just always happened over the 15 years we have been together and lifestyle folks. My wife loves being pregnant and I love it too. We don't pressure any of her lovers and she doesn't have randoms either. Its always a long relationship and they know our lifestyle and the way we live. We have asked our guy to move in and he is on the fence. The plan is to have him on the king with my wife and I would get a twin for the master closet. We have roommates in the other rooms. I know she hasn't taken the pill in months and I hear them during their lovemaking and she knows when she says things like "put a baby in me", etc., it makes him cum which says he is into it. I am insisting that when they truly start, that I want to be there and feel him ejaculate during the insemination.