NC Couple new to site/relatively new to lifestyle

SandL

Couple
Mar 21, 2019
North Carolina
Hi all. We’re S (husband) and L (wife). We’re brand new to this site and hope to get to make some new friends. We’re not completely new to the lifestyle, but we’ve only “officially” been active for under a year. We don’t really have friends or family that we can talk to about all this fun stuff so we thought this might be a good place to settle in. We’re on one other cuckold community site but thought we’d spread our wings a bit. So say hi and we’ll say hi right back ?

Ask away! ? this is L btw. S is busy at work ?. We’re wanting to share our story...but we’re still discovering the site a bit. I guess the “share your real stories” is where to do that. We tried last night but after we finished we hit “post” but it was too long. So I’ll try again today...much shorter version I guess ?. But thanks for the welcome!

Hi - Eddie here. So what sort of fun are you looking to have by being here? We enjoy full swap, and also play solo when it makes sense based on who we meet. Lisa is bi sexual and is fortunate to have more invitations than me, but we both love the lifestyle. We also love North Carolina...Charlotte is a great city!

We’re still pretty new to the lifestyle....so we’re kind of feeling our way. One of the reasons we joined is to learn more about it and find a safe place to ask questions and share our experiences. Meeting new friends is also a plus! I have a guy/boyfriend that I’m with regularly and husband has just recently watched. That was a big step for us...but a great one! So we’re still figuring things out.

And yes, Charlotte is great. We’re near there.

It was a pretty tense night, the first time he watched. I had described it to him many, many times ?...but seeing it is a different story! ? But I couldn’t really let myself go...I was too worried about what my husband was thinking or feeling. I didn’t want to hurt him. But afterwards he made sure I knew he loved it ?...so the second time will be much better for all of us!

Welcome to the site. We are in the lifestyle and active on lifestyle sites where we meet guys and couples. I date other guys mostly as a hotwife. Are you active on any lifestyle sites? Meeting people on this site is most likely not realistic but if you do enjoy meeting and playing, then we have something in common. Enjoy the sites. By the way, you just have to split your story up into smaller sections and post them below the first part of the story as if you are making a comment. That's the work around.

Mrs HW

Welcome to the site. We are in the lifestyle and active on lifestyle sites where we meet guys and couples. I date other guys mostly as a hotwife. Are you active on any lifestyle sites? Meeting people on this site is most likely not realistic but if you do enjoy meeting and playing, then we have something in common. Enjoy the sites. By the way, you just have to split your story up into smaller sections and post them below the first part of the story as if you are making a comment. That's the work around.

Mrs HW

Oh wow. Thanks for the tip on stories. I’ll do that. And no, we’re not any lifestyle sites. Right now I’m kind of a two-man girl ?. We’re taking it slow because of the way we started. But we are planning to go to a local swing event next month. Mainly to check it out and meet people, but who know?? ?

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Hello guys, and welcome. We have a very nice group of cool people here, who are into pretty much, everything, from hotwifing, to fetish, so its pretty easy to find people to talk to and blend in. My wife and I are from va, and we are into cuckolding, and more recently, some humiliation, and although at first it was troubling, it has helped so much with our marriage. If you guys wanna talk feel free to message us, and hope you guys enjoy it here :)

Reactions: SandL
Hello guys, and welcome. We have a very nice group of cool people here, who are into pretty much, everything, from hotwifing, to fetish, so its pretty easy to find people to talk to and blend in. My wife and I are from va, and we are into cuckolding, and more recently, some humiliation, and although at first it was troubling, it has helped so much with our marriage. If you guys wanna talk feel free to message us, and hope you guys enjoy it here :)

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Reactions: Nathaniel