Nearly there...or not?

Hi,

To cut a very long story short, me 53, she 60 and we have a great sex life. Wife has known about my desires for both of us for at least 8 years of our 22 together. We have been role playing with a dildo for around 4 years. The last couple of weeks, she seems to be getting more into the role playing with what sounded to me like more thought had gone into what she was saying. Last week, while enjoying each other, she said about having a one-night stand, not a "lover", and me picking someone for her. This weekend, in the same situation, she started saying first about wanting two mouths around her nipples and a little later about me picking someone for her and that she trusts me. We do have a blindfold and she said that she would wear it and I would tell her what to wear for the meet. She also asked if the person would like her and her body - guess my respone!

On both occasions, we had a drink of wine or two and were merry, not drunk, but uninhibited shall we say. After the first incident above, she said she didn't remember saying those things which I know not to be true and I think if I raise the second time directly, she will brush it off again.

I forgot to say! In between times, whilst out, we played a game of who's lap would she sit on. Forever, she has always said there is no-one but me that she fancies, etc., etc. This time, she actually picked someone! That was almost as big a step as I see it as the sex chat.

Any thoughts? Is this getting close and what to do to get over the line, or still some way to go, if ever?

Thanks!

My wife KK has always been extremely sexual. As we've matured, she's become even more so - now at 62, sexually supercharged, insatiable.

It sounds like your wife may be entertaining thoughts of exploring her desires. Alcohol (in moderation) is sometimes a key in reducing inhibition, as are games, challenges, and similar tactics. One possibility is to treat her to an evening out, dinner, drinks, dancing, and a hotel stay. That will provide an environment that's conducive to seduction and sex. Good luck!

jj_kk's suggestion is worth trying, a hotel stay somewhere you aren't likely to be recognized but nearby bars and hotel busy enough to find a lonely eager guy at the bar and get that first new cock in her

Thanks for the advice. We did have another chat over dinner last night, no alchol involved :). She said there was a concern about going off with the other person and therefore the extra would be just for fun, almost like a sex toy. She also reiterated what is her poor self body image - not warranted I assure you, she has a body a lot of women in their 20's would wish for. She also said, for the first time. that if we were miles away, alcohol involved, at a party and things just happened, it could happen. This was a step forward again and does tie in exactly with the advice given above! My concern really is the element of chance of the hotel stay and hoping to find a random stranger who would have the courage to engage with us. Could be a lot of hotel stays before striking gold! :)

Any other thoughts or tips?