Need advice from hotwife

Ladies,

Am new to this and my fiancee is 4 years older than me.....early 40s. we are engaged and she is always exploring kind of lady...We talked about cuckolding and she loves the attention and she is a nympho. I have dropped her for a coffee date once. But we always fantacize about cuckolding and she riles me up. Now am really craving creampie cleaning and sloppy seconds, but she is scared that it will ruin our relationship. She does all including no bra days, grinding guys in the bar, sending nude pics to guys but still reluctant to the next step....So just wondering , how did the hot wives took the first step? did it affect your relationship....please share your honest feedback as i will be showing her these replies. We dont want to push each other but want to know what others did in this situation.....Thanks for your time....Am posting one of her pic he send to one of the bulls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-104009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208-104009_Gallery.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
If you are the cuckold then that means she's in charge and will go at her own pace. Respect her boundaries and she will go as far as she wants to, not always where you want her to. Otherwise, you need to talk to her about it more openly and figure it out.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Ladies,

Am new to this and my fiancee is 4 years older than me.....early 40s. we are engaged and she is always exploring kind of lady...We talked about cuckolding and she loves the attention and she is a nympho. I have dropped her for a coffee date once. But we always fantacize about cuckolding and she riles me up. Now am really craving creampie cleaning and sloppy seconds, but she is scared that it will ruin our relationship. She does all including no bra days, grinding guys in the bar, sending nude pics to guys but still reluctant to the next step....So just wondering , how did the hot wives took the first step? did it affect your relationship....please share your honest feedback as i will be showing her these replies. We dont want to push each other but want to know what others did in this situation.....Thanks for your time....Am posting one of her pic he send to one of the bulls.
start licking her pussy after you have fucked her - after the 10th time licking her say I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier this afternoon and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Ladies,

Love her big tits u wana watch me stroke to her

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Ladies,

When she is ready and feels comfortable AND secure in your relationship, she will give in to her urges and not look back. All you can do is be supportive and let her know how much you would love for her to do this.
The right bull will help her cross over

Reactions: robbiewillsucku