Need Guidance - Conservative Indian in Canada

Happyman

Male
May 31, 2023
My wife is very reserved and the only position we end up doing is cowgirl or missionary. My dick is 5" and doesn't have the girth. I want to slowly indulge in wife sharing and swapping. If there are like minded couples or males in Ontario Canada, message me. I want to take it slow and enjoy the process of turning wife into hotwife.

My wife is very reserved and the only position we end up doing is cowgirl or missionary. My dick is 5" and doesn't have the girth. I want to slowly indulge in wife sharing and swapping. If there are like minded couples or males in Ontario Canada, message me. I want to take it slow and enjoy the process of turning wife into hotwife.
Taking it slow is a very good start . But prepare for a decently long journey from now to convince your wife into sharing , given that she is very reserved. If you are trying to get help from other couples /guys to get her acquainted with it from the get go it’s not gonna help the cause. Take it slow and slowly introduce her .. Good luck. Also, maybe talking to her about trying new positions and introducing toys like a dildo would help towards the long cause

Reactions: Happyman
Hey there pal! Experienced bull from India! It's mainly in our tradition nd teachings that make our women shy to accept that they'd like to try another cock! it's just that you need to make.her believe you are TOTALLY Okay with the idea.
If the main problem is that she doesn't wanna try, then also I have a few ideas that have worked in the past
DM me on telegram @Venturesome3 if you're interested for further discussion