Need Hung Bull to move in and be Man of the House near DC

NOVACuck

Couple
Jun 7, 2022
Hello. White, attractive cuckold couple, 38 years old. We are looking for a HUNG, SINGLE bull that is willing to take over as man of the house permanently and move in, possibly actually take over as husband from tiny dick cuck. Please be near DC or ready to relocate.

This is not roleplay, serious only.

Hello. White, attractive cuckold couple, 38 years old. We are looking for a HUNG, SINGLE bull that is willing to take over as man of the house permanently and move in, possibly actually take over as husband from tiny dick cuck. Please be near DC or ready to relocate.

Have experience being a live in bull. Would relocate for the right situation.

Hi. I'm seeking same LTR arrangements in a dynamic and loving couple. I'm retired, experienced with couples and willing to relocate after consideration and chemistry compatible.
Send me a message and we can compare notes. I'm single and currently living in Chicago, but travel widely.
Look forward to hearing from you.

2 hours south west from DC. Almost 8” and thick. 49 yrs old

Hello i've read your post ..I do have a few questions .You said about taking over and being The nan of the house .What involvement will.hubby be I'm not into humiliation of anyone or degrade them...i have no problem.of having him.do things for us no sex beteen him.and I . Will.he watch when told to. Please let me know your exact intensions