Need ideas for big moment with cuck (28f)(29m)

So I’ve been cucking my boyfriend for 3 years and it has been everything I’ve dreamed of. I have had over 80 Bulls and have sucked 200+ dicks during this time and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My boyfriend fucks me once a month with a condom on but we are now cutting him off and I will not be letting him do anything other than lick me. So, to make the transition gun and exciting, should I go over the top and have multiple Bulls come in at once and abuse my holes? Or should I do something else? I’m open to all suggestions, anything is appreciated.

Edge ur cuck for days.
Give him super achy blue-balls.
Make him get you ready for a bull.
Have him watch you get the bull ready to take you.
Make him guide the bulls cock into your hot pussy.
Have the bull pull out & cum on your clit.
Make him lick it all off.
Later, make him get the bull hard again.
Put a dildo in his ass as bull fucks you.
Make him take bulls 2nd load directly in his mouth.
Don't let him cum...

Reactions: owlcuck
Edge ur cuck for days.
Give him super achy blue-balls.
Make him get you ready for a bull.
Have him watch you get the bull ready to take you.
Make him guide the bulls cock into your hot pussy.
Have the bull pull out & cum on your clit.
Make him lick it all off.
Later, make him get the bull hard again.
Put a dildo in his ass as bull fucks you.
Make him take bulls 2nd load directly in his mouth.
Don't let him cum...
Happy cuck with all of that.

So I’ve been cucking my boyfriend for 3 years and it has been everything I’ve dreamed of. I have had over 80 Bulls and have sucked 200+ dicks during this time and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My boyfriend fucks me once a month with a condom on but we are now cutting him off and I will not be letting him do anything other than lick me. So, to make the transition gun and exciting, should I go over the top and have multiple Bulls come in at once and abuse my holes? Or should I do something else? I’m open to all suggestions, anything is appreciated.

Great idea to make him watch you take a few bulls at once! As they're fucking you, talk to him, tell him how good it feels when a real man fucks you, etc, etc.
You should make him clean up their loads.
And at some point, make him take a load right from a bulls cock into his mouth!
Very cuck-worthy!

Reactions: owlcuck and Slakka