Needing some advise from the cuck section

So a little backstory....

My wife and I have been together for almost 20 years and been married for 16 this fall. The entire time we've been in a non monogamous relationship since the beginning. We've done almost everything on my list of kinks so no complaints there and for that, I am grateful.

About 6 years ago we separated (her idea) for a year and then got back together after a year of time apart (also her idea). When we got back together, she made it known that we weren't going back to the lifestyle we were in.

Come to find out, she's been seeing another guy since I moved back in. But here's the shitty part....before we separated, we had a fight when I caught her cheating.

I'm a cuck, okay? So any cuck is going to want to know the details when his hotwife goes to fuck her bull, right? Well she told me she didn't feel comfortable discussing things or taking pics/videos of them fucking.

So tonight, I went snooping through her phone cuz she acts like she's cheating....if you know, you know. In her Snapchat conversations, she's been talking to some guy and sending him dirty pics and videos that I've NEVER seen. Even told him about a lesbian experience she just had but won't tell me about it even though I'd be cool with it.

So my question to y'all.....how do I approach this to where it benefits both of us. I have to tread carefully cuz last time this happened, I reacted while I was mad and we ended up separating. I'm trying not to shake the boat too much

im not a cuck cant get my wife into the idea but for me cheating is a disrespict towards the other person i cant deal with cheating BUT IF IT NAKE YOU HAPPY THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

You need to sit down and discuss everything with your wife. There can be no relationship that benifits you both if she isný willing to be honest and open up to communication.

Here seeing another is cheating. Whether you are a cuck or not its still cheating and thats no basis of a relationship. It appears she wants to have lovers. So maybe start by sayng you agree, but there are conditions if there is to be any kind of shared relationship between you whilste she does.

Everyone reacts differently and your angry reaction was proberly out of shock and confusion to her cheating. You need to decide whether you ant to be with her and encourage her activities and she yours. or its time to say bye due to her behind the back cheating and lack of inclusion.

You both need to talk about this.