Neighbor fantasy

ealto96

Female
I have had this really odd fantasy lately. First of all my husband works out of town for weeks at a time. Our entrance faces the neighbors, and our path way is parallel to his driveway. Where we live it snows quite often during the winter (multiple times per week) and when my neighbor notices that my husband's vehicle is gone he will just walk over and shovel the snow for me without even asking.

I have been fantasizing about letting him bang me once for everytime he shovels my snow. I can just imagine him keeping track of how many times I owe him and then he just comes knocking at my door for some action.

Something about trading my body for such easy work makes me feel all good and slutty. It probably only takes 15 minutes to shovel the snow. Also he is super attractive and we get a long great, so that's a plus.

This is probably a long shot and will never happen, but I love to think about it.

I have had this really odd fantasy lately. First of all my husband works out of town for weeks at a time. Our entrance faces the neighbors, and our path way is parallel to his driveway. Where we live it snows quite often during the winter (multiple times per week) and when my neighbor notices that my husband's vehicle is gone he will just walk over and shovel the snow for me without even asking.

I have been fantasizing about letting him bang me once for everytime he shovels my snow. I can just imagine him keeping track of how many times I owe him and then he just comes knocking at my door for some action.

Something about trading my body for such easy work makes me feel all good and slutty. It probably only takes 15 minutes to shovel the snow. Also he is super attractive and we get a long great, so that's a plus.

This is probably a long shot and will never happen, but I love to think about it.
Ask him in for coffee and see how it goes 😈 you could dress for the occasion 🤭

Speaking of neighbors, my first wife told me she lost her cherry to the boy next door who was 2 yrs older than her. Although, she never talked about how long this went on, I suspect it was most of his senior year in high school. Apparently, she would go over to his house right after school and they would fuck in his basement before his parents came home from work. At that point, she had never done anything with any other boy. He was trying to coax her into sucking his cock, but she had so far resisted.

Then one day after school, she went over to his house, slipping in the basement door expecting to find him. She walked on into the finished part of the basement, but stopped when she heard the door behind her open and close again. Turning, she saw it was his father. She smiled, and started to say she was just looking for his son, Danny, but before she could, he smiled back and said, he's not home, but I know why you came over. He was looking at her with a crazy sort of grin and she was a bit startled.

Then he told her, Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what you guys have been doing. Then stepping closer to her, he put his hands on her shoulders and said, but you need to do something for me. She told me she tried to twist away from him, but he held and told her don't worry, I not asking you to do what you do with him. She relaxed just slightly and he said, don't get me wrong, I'd love to fuck that sweet pussy of yours. I saw it when Danny was pounding it. I could tell you loved it and that's great, but there's something other things you can do too. I heard him trying to get you to suck his dick. Now that's something, I like to teach you.

She told him no, to let her go and he said, he would but first she need to see a real man's cock. She looked down as he pulled out his huge prick, much larger his son's. He put her hand on his cock and told her to feel it. Her first thought was that her fingers did not wrap around it. He pushed on her shoulders forcing her to kneel. It was right in her face, so fat and long, she wondered how it could possibly fit in her pussy, let alone her mouth. His hand was on the back of her head and he said, go ahead, lick it. She touched it her her tongue and licked it as he'd told her. After a moment or so, he said now take it in you mouth just like popsicle and suck on it.

She did what he told her except she said it was very hard to get much of it in her mouth. He coached her on how not to let her teeth hurt him and how to relax and breathe with a huge dick in her mouth. He didn't try to drive it down her throat that first time, but focused on her enjoying it. She worried that he would come in her mouth and she was uncertain about it, but he assured he, she'd learn to love it. He didn't cum in her mouth that first time, but pulled it free and sprayed her face and hair with it. He made her lick some of the cum from his cock and swallow it.

It wasn't bad, in fact, as she licked her lips, she knew she was hooked. He smiled down at her, telling her she'd be able to swallow him down her throat in no time at all. She realized as excited as she was, her pussy was on fire. He apparently could see it in her eyes and said, I'm not going to fuck you yet, but I'll eat that sweet little pussy and you'll that. I was another thing, Danny had talked about but she hadn't let him. She let his dad lay her back on the sofa and kneel between her legs. He licked, sucked and lapped at her pussy until she thought she was going to lose her mind. That was just the first time...

I showed your post to my wife, whose from New England, and she said having a guy to shovel you our is far more useful. lol

Probably better odds then you think, he’s probably has fantasies of you.

Reactions: ealto96

Have you at least came out with coffee when he does it.

Reactions: ealto96

I have done that when my hubby was over the road tucker....

Back from 2004 through 2009, my job relocated us to Indiana. We lived in a small subdivision where each house sat off the road on 1-acre lots. This put everyone with long blacktop driveways. The area had a lot of snow, and my job often had me on the road for 1-3 weeks at a time. While I was gone, I would pay the young guy who lived two doors down from us to do small jobs around the house if my wife needed anything. Shoveling the drive was one of those. He was 19 and not working then, living with his parents, so it gave him spending money. My wife told me one cold day; he had been out shoveling and sweating while bundled up. After he got the drive done, she invited him to come in and get out of his wet clothes. She said it was more from a motherly point of view as she made him tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Thinking he would put his outer clothes in the dryer and eat, he came out of the laundry room completely naked, sporting a very large erection. That was the start of a three-year affair between them. He fucked her almost every day over the next three years.

Great Story, and you can make it happen! I wish I was your neighbor! Teasing me like that! Go Girl!

Speaking of neighbors, my first wife told me she lost her cherry to the boy next door who was 2 yrs older than her. Although, she never talked about how long this went on, I suspect it was most of his senior year in high school. Apparently, she would go over to his house right after school and they would fuck in his basement before his parents came home from work. At that point, she had never done anything with any other boy. He was trying to coax her into sucking his cock, but she had so far resisted.

Then one day after school, she went over to his house, slipping in the basement door expecting to find him. She walked on into the finished part of the basement, but stopped when she heard the door behind her open and close again. Turning, she saw it was his father. She smiled, and started to say she was just looking for his son, Danny, but before she could, he smiled back and said, he's not home, but I know why you came over. He was looking at her with a crazy sort of grin and she was a bit startled.

Then he told her, Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what you guys have been doing. Then stepping closer to her, he put his hands on her shoulders and said, but you need to do something for me. She told me she tried to twist away from him, but he held and told her don't worry, I not asking you to do what you do with him. She relaxed just slightly and he said, don't get me wrong, I'd love to fuck that sweet pussy of yours. I saw it when Danny was pounding it. I could tell you loved it and that's great, but there's something other things you can do too. I heard him trying to get you to suck his dick. Now that's something, I like to teach you.

She told him no, to let her go and he said, he would but first she need to see a real man's cock. She looked down as he pulled out his huge prick, much larger his son's. He put her hand on his cock and told her to feel it. Her first thought was that her fingers did not wrap around it. He pushed on her shoulders forcing her to kneel. It was right in her face, so fat and long, she wondered how it could possibly fit in her pussy, let alone her mouth. His hand was on the back of her head and he said, go ahead, lick it. She touched it her her tongue and licked it as he'd told her. After a moment or so, he said now take it in you mouth just like popsicle and suck on it.

She did what he told her except she said it was very hard to get much of it in her mouth. He coached her on how not to let her teeth hurt him and how to relax and breathe with a huge dick in her mouth. He didn't try to drive it down her throat that first time, but focused on her enjoying it. She worried that he would come in her mouth and she was uncertain about it, but he assured he, she'd learn to love it. He didn't cum in her mouth that first time, but pulled it free and sprayed her face and hair with it. He made her lick some of the cum from his cock and swallow it.

It wasn't bad, in fact, as she licked her lips, she knew she was hooked. He smiled down at her, telling her she'd be able to swallow him down her throat in no time at all. She realized as excited as she was, her pussy was on fire. He apparently could see it in her eyes and said, I'm not going to fuck you yet, but I'll eat that sweet little pussy and you'll that. I was another thing, Danny had talked about but she hadn't let him. She let his dad lay her back on the sofa and kneel between her legs. He licked, sucked and lapped at her pussy until she thought she was going to lose her mind. That was just the first time...
Would love to know more..how long were they at it did his son ever find out? Did she let him fuck her?

happen to me

What a

This is probably a long shot and will never happen, but I love to think about it.t fantasy is all about

What a hot fantasy is all about.😏

Go by your window nude

Reactions: Creampielover45
We had a neighbor back years ago at place we rented that has moved in after going through a divorce. Young attractive guy, had his own business very personable. Wasn't until much later I learned that he finger fucked my wife then still gf in our kitchen one day when she had him check our HVAC. According to her, was totally unexpected but blames it on the knee high argyle socks and little boy shorts she had on. Yea...as if it wasn't planned. LoL

Said it started Innocently but she was close to her period and was really horny and after he squeezed her ass she got wet and the rest is history. Gotta love how easy that is. Smh She had went to school with him but he was two years older and she exclaims it happened partly because she felt bad for what his wife put him through and gave him a hug that led to kissing and his hands on her ass as mentioned earlier. If anyone's seems pics, her tits are always perky and attention so naturally he was feasting on one of them while pushing his fingers into drenched panties. That's the extent of what happened or so she says. Knowing what I do now however, skeptical as to legitimacy of that claim. Usually once she's dripping shes taking a cock. But will never know...