never got caught cheating

message me and tell me how you think i've never been caught cheating :p. i only reply to detailed kinky messages that catch my interest
I want to know, I have a gf that comes home with her pussy soaking wet and it’s not sweat, I was fucking her from behind and as I slid my cock in and out of her I noticed what look like cum on my cock but I had not cummed.

message me and tell me how you think i've never been caught cheating :p. i only reply to detailed kinky messages that catch my interest
I think you’ve never been caught cheating because you’re a smart, detail concealing Slut. Maybe you shower up after the deed, clean that pussy in a restroom sink ( whores bath style 😉). You time everything perfectly so that your guy is never around, sneaking around taking cock whenever and wherever you can not arousing any suspicion……. 😋🍆😉

Reactions: SnowbunnyCheryl
I think you have never been caught because you go out regularly with your girlfriends for a few drinks while your hubby stays home. On many of those nights, you meet up with handsome strangers and let them fuck you before going home to your husband. Sometimes, these strangers fill your pussy up and send you home. Other times you happily swallow their cum and wash it down with another drink. By the time you come home, your hubby cannot taste another man’s cum on your breath. If you do decide to fuck your hubby while full of another man’s cum, you just explain that the alcohol and dancing has made you extra horny. Or maybe you just tell your hubby you are too tired and just fall asleep. Pretty sure these are all things my sexy wife has done before I gave her full support to fuck whoever she wants. :)

Reactions: coastalkid
I don't think I know, I do know why you haven't been caught and that's because you are slimy, slick caniving don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but yourself type of woman that preys on weak men that you make believe everything you say and do what you say. But the main reason you never been caught cheating is because you are fucking beautiful and you have what some of us call that killer pussy ( why is it called killer pussy because the pussy is so good you will die for that pussy) that men might see or suspect something but they convince themselves that you are not cheating because they don't want to lose you and especially that killer pussy that is so good . That's why you never been caught cheating

I don't think I know, I do know why you haven't been caught and that's because you are slimy, slick caniving don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but yourself type of woman that preys on weak men that you make believe everything you say and do what you say. But the main reason you never been caught cheating is because you are fucking beautiful and you have what some of us call that killer pussy ( why is it called killer pussy because the pussy is so good you will die for that pussy) that men might see or suspect something but they convince themselves that you are not cheating because they don't want to lose you and especially that killer pussy that is so good . That's why you never been caught cheating
100% me :p