Never seen wife cum so hard

Loridan

Couple
Gold
54 & 53, married 22 years. Good sex life but not crazy. About 4 years ago we get into mfm with a guy we know, became a semi regular thing after a slow start. Wife always likes some foreplay, kissing petting...and with our friend she gets a lot...she has always liked to cum from getting licked then she liked fucked right after.
About 2 yrs into our mfm fun...one night they started like usual. Our routine became them starting and going in several positions till he'd cum, sometimes he'd stop and lick her, she'd cum then he'd finish, always hot to watch.
This night they were enjoying each other longer than usual I'd say 30 minutes, he climbs on top, starts to pump her, he's really going to town, she always liked that. This time she stretched her legs straight down, her body gets stiff, between breaths she says she's gonna cum. He's pounding her, her whole body is stiff like a board, she's pushing up to his pumps and grunting like I've never seen. That got him off. I'm stiitng there with my dick so hard it's gonna explode. He rolls off her, she's sweaty, catching her breath with his load running out of her puss. Talk about erotic. I'd never seen her like that EVER. She didn't move for 5 minutes. She looked at me, I slid in and she fucked me so sensually and with love I didn't know what to think.
Since than night with him we've repeated most every time. Nothing hotter than seeing her cum like that.