New couple from Chicago, IL

cuck788

Male
Hello everyone. I'm Derek new here. 47 old male looking to get into the cuck lifestyle. Long time fantasy. My wife Rosa 40 years old is already open to different kinds of experiences, but not quite convinced to join the lifestyle yet. Living just outside of Chicago, Illinois
I’m in chastity, she is new to free play. Looking for fun flirty talk first, maybe more later, Not looking for a swap, as only she plays. She likes younger guys (30 -40) . Love any advice or suggestions from any experienced members .IMG_4444.jpegIMG_4493.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm Derek new here. 47 old male looking to get into the cuck lifestyle. Long time fantasy. My wife Rosa 40 years old is already open to different kinds of experiences, but not quite convinced to join the lifestyle yet. Living just outside of Chicago, Illinois
I’m in chastity, she is new to free play. Looking for fun flirty talk first, maybe more later, Not looking for a swap, as only she plays. She likes younger guys (30 -40) . Love any advice or suggestions from any experienced members .View attachment 1566213View attachment 1566224
I bet she will be a greatly rewarding treat for the 1st stud my man that splits into her yearning hot married pussy bareback, are you wanting to watch how hot she really is with a real cocksman deep seeding her??

Reactions: cuck788 and Bigmo77
I’m in chastity, she is new to free play. Looking for fun flirty talk first, maybe more later, Not looking for a swap, as only she plays. She likes younger guys (30 -40) . Love any advice or suggestions from any experienced members .View attachment 1566213View attachment 1566224
Absolutely Beautiful.. would love to see her spread wide open waiting for my cock ;)

Reactions: toolman2c
She is beautiful Derek!! I'm interested! DM if you are!

Please login or become a member to view

I’m in Aurora and would love a change to play with her, she’s hot!!!

Wow looking delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break

She’s got great tits and I’ve been coming to Chicago a lot for work lately. Be happy to talk more and see more of her.

Stunning🔥🔥

7084000452 26 year old mixed Chicago Bull long cock text