New couple from Wisconsin

Wiscpl2023

Couple
Hi, we are a couple from Wisconsin looking for some fun. She is looking for a male for
long term relationship. Both in our mid 50s clean ,ddf, sane. Both straight. I will be screening the emails.
please send pics with your reply’s. She says there has to be some attraction for the
right guy. She will make the final decision on who we meet. Not looking for guys looking to collect
photos. please be real.

Hi, we are a couple from Wisconsin looking for some fun. She is looking for a male for
long term relationship. Both in our mid 50s clean ,ddf, sane. Both straight. I will be screening the emails.
please send pics with your reply’s. She says there has to be some attraction for the
right guy. She will make the final decision on who we meet. Not looking for guys looking to collect
photos. please be real.
Love to see lots more

photos. please be real.
Hi Dear your welcome at here. I hope u will be fine at there and enjoy very well. I m sameerdewan from India 40 yr old professionals playboy Bull and Breeder For Couples And Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. If you don't mind plz WhatsApp me at 7895412184or hangout at sameerdev1985@gmail.com or see my site SPAM.

Attachments

• IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 40