New couple

Newcouple111

Hi everyone. We are new to this and are wanting to have wife do oral with another guy and him do oral on her. She does not want sex as of now. Have any of you started out this way? If so how did it go and how has it been since you did it.
Thanks

Hi everyone. We are new to this and are wanting to have wife do oral with another guy and him do oral on her. She does not want sex as of now. Have any of you started out this way? If so how did it go and how has it been since you did it.
Thanks
Swingers with eight years experience. Hubby and I have initiated many couples . We are white and he has 9 m inches. Numerous couples have stated your way Many would later go allthe way with full intercourse and some would never enjoy a full swap. In the heat of passion most will change their minds and want full intercourse. Enjoy sharing your partner.

First off, welcome! I hope this lifestyle gives you everything you're* after.

As for your question, yeah it's normal. One couple I was with started off with just showing her off to me. I was a Handyman, and the first couple times I came over she was in some skimpy outfit, showing off for me. That happened 2 or 3 times. Then it went in to getting a BJ. Then I was invited over just to hang out where I got another blow job. After the 4th or 5th time seeing them, I was invited over where she and I had sex. After 3 or 4 sessions, we fulfilled all their fantasies, and they haven't contacted me since. It was a ton of fun to be sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: werekinky2