New & curious with a hot gf, need encouragement

Hey there yall, for privacy reasons I cant disclose much about me, but me n gf are from a conservative background. Lately I have been curious about cuckolding, she doesnt know about it.
I was exploring a bit online & found this site. I get turned on by the thought of sharing my gf's pic(non nudes) with strangers & making them horny, however cant actually do it because I get anxious.
Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Reactions: SomeETXguy
Firstly, if you start talking to someone who knows her, they are hardly likely to tell her. Besides this site caters to the world. When I have posted photos of my wife on here, most of the comments come from abroad and far away places.
Secondly, when you start to share her photos you will most likely get a big kick from it. You will get lots of comments (some very graphic and some just out and out ignorant) some of which you may not like, others you will love. Just chose what you like and chat to them.
Don't be anxious, be daring, that's what this site is all about. Once you take the full plunge and get into cuckolding or swapping or even sharing your partner then you will begin to live

If it helps send me some photos of your partner through PM and I will send you some comments. I promise never to turn up on your doorstep and demand sex from her. At least you will have taken that first step