New from SC

Cuckwannabe1976

Male
Gold
Screenshot_20220926_162352.jpgStaring to get my wife warmed uo to the idea of sharing. We have been married for 15years and it's time to spices things up. Her pleasure is what I live for. I just wish she would take the pass I'm giving her. She already flirts and dances with other men much younger then her. Black, white, mexcican doesnt matter. She loves loves the attention her 54 year old body gets. Hope you enjoy her pic. More pics to be posted later.

View attachment 985371Staring to get my wife warmed uo to the idea of sharing. We have been married for 15years and it's time to spices things up. Her pleasure is what I live for. I just wish she would take the pass I'm giving her. She already flirts and dances with other men much younger then her. Black, white, mexcican doesnt matter. She loves loves the attention her 54 year old body gets. Hope you enjoy her pic. More pics to be posted later.
gorgeous lady

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
View attachment 985371Staring to get my wife warmed uo to the idea of sharing. We have been married for 15years and it's time to spices things up. Her pleasure is what I live for. I just wish she would take the pass I'm giving her. She already flirts and dances with other men much younger then her. Black, white, mexcican doesnt matter. She loves loves the attention her 54 year old body gets. Hope you enjoy her pic. More pics to be posted later.
This latino man would love to play with her

54? Maybe 34… maybe. Smoking hot woman.

• Love
Young white male, good looking and decently hung. Shoot me a dm if you’d like to chat. Just north of Charlotte NC

• Love
Keep up your pursuit and she will cum around...sounds just like my wife when she was 50! She loves attention and only needed my permission to run wild!

Welcome! No way she is 54.. wow. Thanks for sharing her pic. Look forward to more. Glad that she likes variety. Wish y’all were closer to North GA.