New from Spain

BrokenCar

Male
Dec 13, 2021
Spain
Hi guys!

We're a married couple of around 50 yo. We live in Madrid (Spain). I've talked with her a couple of times about sharing her with another man, but as she has a quite traditional educcation, I've not been able to do anything.

So I've found this forum, with the hope of getting some ideas about how to share her!

Hi guys!

We're a married couple of around 50 yo. We live in Madrid (Spain). I've talked with her a couple of times about sharing her with another man, but as she has a quite traditional educcation, I've not been able to do anything.

So I've found this forum, with the hope of getting some ideas about how to share her!
Hi how would you like to share your wife? When did you talk to her how was the reaction?

Hi guys!

Welcome. We are in a similar situation only i havent even talked to my wife about it. Good luck to you

• Love
Reactions: Visitor12
Hi guys!

I'm from USA ky I'm in the same boat I learned to Photoshop tell she gives in need any done my email mytribute270@Gmail.com

Reactions: Visitor12