New guy from UK

SiKentUK

Male
From
UK
Jan 1, 2023
Kent, UK
Hi all, I'm new here, saw the site and curiosity got the better of me. I'm 47, married and live in South East UK. Am happy with my wife and family but sex life not really there so have shared a few experiences with other ladies and couples to help with that, enjoyed so wondering if there's ways to discreetly continue. Happy to chat and see what happens, but only looking for nsa fun to brighten an average life.

Is there anyone else from around here who'd like to say hi

Hi all, I'm new here, saw the site and curiosity got the better of me. I'm 47, married and live in South East UK. Am happy with my wife and family but sex life not really there so have shared a few experiences with other ladies and couples to help with that, enjoyed so wondering if there's ways to discreetly continue. Happy to chat and see what happens, but only looking for nsa fun to brighten an average life.

Yeh me :)

Reactions: SiKentUK

Hi friend welcome to the site. You will find many of your fantasies have been lived out through actions, and in the minds, of other members on here so ask away and see where it goes. We are NW UK so what's your own fantasy/sexperiences?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Pinkg

Hi couple from uk wife loves showing her body x