New here and looking

I'm not traveling out of state, nor can I host, please bear this in mind.

I'm the female half of a couple. 40f, 52m. We having an amazing sex life, high drives, but would like to live out fantasies I've had for too long.
He wants to watch me suck and fuck other men, have 3 somes and moresomes ;) but this is proving challenging!!

We're looking for horny, uninhibited men in our state (ND).

Any help?

I'm not traveling out of state, nor can I host, please bear this in mind.

I'm the female half of a couple. 40f, 52m. We having an amazing sex life, high drives, but would like to live out fantasies I've had for too long.
He wants to watch me suck and fuck other men, have 3 somes and moresomes ;) but this is proving challenging!!

We're looking for horny, uninhibited men in our state (ND).

Any help?

You may find posting a few photos may get more interest?

Reactions: compassionatedom
You will be fine. Lots of guys and couples willing to travel. Ignore the “bulls” who think they are swinging dicks and gods gift. Those truly interested will contact you and then you can do the photo thing.

You will be fine. Lots of guys and couples willing to travel. Ignore the “bulls” who think they are swinging dicks and gods gift. Those truly interested will contact you and then you can do the photo thing.

I agree with you on all the above.
We still haven't found someone. He doesn't want to do local men due to small town gossip and the nearest "big" place is 80 miles away. With work and life, it's hard to meet up with someone just to see if they match

The only men we've met with haven't worked out. It would have helped if they looked anything like their pics...

I agree with you on all the above.
We still haven't found someone. He doesn't want to do local men due to small town gossip and the nearest "big" place is 80 miles away. With work and life, it's hard to meet up with someone just to see if they match

The only men we've met with haven't worked out. It would have helped if they looked anything like their pics...
Well I would reckon that most guys would consider this a very important job interview. I’ll bet not too many resumes really equate to the applicant .