New in Colorado

bakermam

Male
Hi all. New member located in Colorado. Stumbled upon this site and am really enjoying it. I enjoy chatting with my girlfriend during sex about sharing, and watching. It definitely spices things up. I would love to chat or sext with either a couple, or a woman that are into an open lifestyle. I really enjoy flirting around and making new friends. I'm into an age range of mid 30s up, as I am 58. Thanks for reading. Hope you say hi.😘

Thank you and hello. Enjoying my time here, meeting new people. Finding out people are here for a lot of reasons. Seems like, whatever those reasons, people like to chat about it. I'm good with that. If I'm around, I'm up to visit.🙂

Hi all. New member located in Colorado. Stumbled upon this site and am really enjoying it. I enjoy chatting with my girlfriend during sex about sharing, and watching. It definitely spices things up. I would love to chat or sext with either a couple, or a woman that are into an open lifestyle. I really enjoy flirting around and making new friends. I'm into an age range of mid 30s up, as I am 58. Thanks for reading. Hope you say hi.😘
My wife is a hotwife she enjoys sex outside of our narroage it has been great for us. SHE has 2 regular guys that she sees one of them.about every 3/4 weeks we have been.doing it for 4 years .Feel.fre to ask.me anything

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is a hotwife she enjoys sex outside of our narroage it has been great for us. SHE has 2 regular guys that she sees one of them.about every 3/4 weeks we have been.doing it for 4 years .Feel.fre to ask.me anything
Very cool. Thanks for reaching out.

Your welcome dear. Keep moving good luck