New in STL

Couple here, been interested in this recently, we talk about her being involved in various sexual situations while we're having sex. Seems to really push her over the edge and she cums incredibly hard. She's nervous about it, but im thinking that after we navigate the forums she'll be more confident and will want to actually go through with it. Advice always welcome, we just ask to keep it respectful.

Thanks for having us

Attachments

• Polish_20210318_124726097.jpg
    Polish_20210318_124726097.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 100
We are new to the site too. We usually spend time on kik and have chatted with some good people after you weed out the hound dogs lol. Feel free to asks us anything that comes to mind (marcus and kate)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Couple here, been interested in this recently, we talk about her being involved in various sexual situations while we're having sex. Seems to really push her over the edge and she cums incredibly hard. She's nervous about it, but im thinking that after we navigate the forums she'll be more confident and will want to actually go through with it. Advice always welcome, we just ask to keep it respectful.

Thanks for having us
wow, ur wife sure is sexy hot, great looking tummy thighs and mostly hidden mound, i sure wish u2 lived nextdoor. even if i didnt get to eXplore all her bedroom skills, seeing her often would get my wife well fucked often. Plz post more of her with info of her sex life, or you fantasies of seeing her pleasured.,

Thanks for having us