New social order

I imagine that in our society the principle is that women must be respected and their zest for life through erotic satisfaction has the highest priority. only she, the woman, decides about her happiness and she decides with or through what she feels this happiness. it is the man's job to make this happiness possible for his partner or wife, he loses his place in society if he is found to be standing in the way of his wife's happiness. We men have to submit to this new principle.

I imagine that in our society the principle is that women must be respected and their zest for life through erotic satisfaction has the highest priority. only she, the woman, decides about her happiness and she decides with or through what she feels this happiness. it is the man's job to make this happiness possible for his partner or wife, he loses his place in society if he is found to be standing in the way of his wife's happiness. We men have to submit to this new principle.
That's what I think too. I submit to her desire to fuck with another men. With anyone, anytime, as often as she want. :love:
44407537.jpg

(y)

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c