New strange feelings....

Excuse my inexperience, but I have started to look around these sites to find out an answer to my thoughts..

Ok to the point... I noticed my wife really liking a friend of mine, more a work-mate really not a old friend. While they were in the kitchen I went outside in the darkness and could see them. It was I would say the first time but I could see an energy between them.
After a moment, they thinking I was upstairs. He went behind her and came against her ass pushing himself against her, she said something and held the table he kissed her neck his hands caressed her sides she seemed frozen but tried to stop him but not very strongly. They separated and she was saying to him about me been up stairs it was more don't do that because I was upstairs I could make out when she was saying. He kissed her as she was now facing him and they were close together. She stopped him after a full minute which took her long enough and she seemed to scold him but smiled him before letting him go. .

Now my problem is I was excited beyond understanding. I was rock hard I was actually upset that they stopped so quickly, I wanted more to happen I was rubbing my cock outside my pants. I was not angry or jealous or upset from what has transpired in the kitchen between them . She was not angry with him she did not give out to him... I had butterflies in my tummy
I came in we enjoyed a beer and later her went home but why I don't know but I invited him for dinner after Xmas which he happily accepted.
When I had come in I noticed my wife was excited as her eyes were glazed which I knew meant she was totally turned on...
My question is what's wrong with me ...where am I heading having read a bit on line am I a bit of a cuckold......
Help

Reactions: manoverworld