New to all this. Single giy

I will give you some advice (this coming from an old stag)..

Consider if you are a hunter or a fisherman. Meaning, ; If you are the one doing the looking and the contacting, expect to have to hunt tirelessly to make a connection (face it, there are thousands of guys out there who are available for play). On the other hand, if you think like a fisherman, you know that you need to have "bait" attractive enough that your quarry is drawn to you and THEY make the contact.

How do you do this? Make a profile that shows you as a real person with interests beyond just sex. Make it clear how people would want to hang around with you. Be happy, positive, well read, and not too full of yourself. Be clean, on-time and don't be too thirsty. Confidence with self-deprecating humor takes you a long way, even if you aren't hung or rich.

This is the prescription I have used for decades and it is still working.

I will give you some advice (this coming from an old stag)..

Consider if you are a hunter or a fisherman. Meaning, ; If you are the one doing the looking and the contacting, expect to have to hunt tirelessly to make a connection (face it, there are thousands of guys out there who are available for play). On the other hand, if you think like a fisherman, you know that you need to have "bait" attractive enough that your quarry is drawn to you and THEY make the contact.

How do you do this? Make a profile that shows you as a real person with interests beyond just sex. Make it clear how people would want to hang around with you. Be happy, positive, well read, and not too full of yourself. Be clean, on-time and don't be too thirsty. Confidence with self-deprecating humor takes you a long way, even if you aren't hung or rich.

This is the prescription I have used for decades and it is still working.
Great thank you very much for the advice. Really appreciate it x