New to sharing wife...advice...

Communication is KEY if you do go ahead with it. The Hotwife must ALWAYS
let the Cuckold know about anyone she fucks. As soon as the communication
breaks down, you are doomed...

Reactions: cuck4life
The KEY is communication. You and your spouse have to keep everything out in the open. In our case it's extremely gratifying and fun.

if you done this before you should have some feedback, how was it ?
if you both are 35-40 she is sexually peak and you are not, if you not forcing her and you like this she can try younger guy with high testosterone

it's healhty and so hot but i don't think humiliation and cuck cage is

read this

At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partner’s. Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire. The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children. This second desire begins to grow once a woman has found her life mate and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this later and more powerful drive overpowers her sexual desire for her life mate. This is why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time. At the same time her sexual desire for other men is increasing. Often this desire for other men becomes so strong she cannot deny it. This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her genetic code.

Physiological sexual differences between men and women also support the cuckold relationship as the ideal for marriage. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, do to her biologically age based sex drive, gives her greater sexual needs than her husband. She needs more sexual encounters, longer sexual encounters and more orgasms than her spouse. Her older or same age husband, on the other hand, wants sex far less than his wife, oftentimes lasts only a few minutes before he reaches orgasm and then, no longer interested in sex, leaves his wife unsatisfied and frustrated. As a marriage continues this discrepancy in sexual needs increases dramatically, usually to the breaking point of a wife secretly finding a lover or lovers outside the marriage.

Thank you firestarter, I think that makes complete sense. And also thanks to everyone else, the only reason things went sour before is because our communication definitely was broken at that time. And, wow, you're right again...I'm 47 and she's 32.

And, firestarter, btw it was very fun, more so for me though as it made her insecure. Why do you think that is?