New to the forum - Hotwife and Stag

Zeke01

Gold
I’m new here, I have been working on the wife for a few years, slowly introducing her to the idea of being shared. We are finally there. Her only stipend is that it can’t just be a random, she has to get to know someone a bit and feel comfortable with them. I am fine with that as the goal is to gain a friend that we can hang with and if they feel like fucking, it’s cool. i have been searching for her and finally found one she likes. He has a gre body and a nice cock. She also likes To sext with guys. She finds them on Ashley Madison. The last one she found happens to be local and he asked her to lunch. She is going to go on Monday to see if they click. With some luck, she’ll have two cocks in her stable and I’ll be soon enjoying a cum filled pussy and sharing her! Pic of her on vacation attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m new here, I have been working on the wife for a few years, slowly introducing her to the idea of being shared. We are finally there. Her only stipend is that it can’t just be a random, she has to get to know someone a bit and feel comfortable with them. I am fine with that as the goal is to gain a friend that we can hang with and if they feel like fucking, it’s cool. i have been searching for her and finally found one she likes. He has a gre body and a nice cock. She also likes To sext with guys on Kik. She finds them on Ashley Madison. The last one she found happens to be local and he asked her to lunch. She is going to go on Monday to see if they click. With some luck, she’ll have two cocks in her stable and I’ll be soon enjoying a cum filled pussy and sharing her! Pic of her on vacation attached.
Hi there, she's sexy! Would love to have some fun with her, sexting etc based in the UK, let me know if interested.

I’m new here, I have been working on the wife for a few years, slowly introducing her to the idea of being shared. We are finally there. Her only stipend is that it can’t just be a random, she has to get to know someone a bit and feel comfortable with them. I am fine with that as the goal is to gain a friend that we can hang with and if they feel like fucking, it’s cool. i have been searching for her and finally found one she likes. He has a gre body and a nice cock. She also likes To sext with guys on Kik. She finds them on Ashley Madison. The last one she found happens to be local and he asked her to lunch. She is going to go on Monday to see if they click. With some luck, she’ll have two cocks in her stable and I’ll be soon enjoying a cum filled pussy and sharing her! Pic of her on vacation attached.
Can’t wait to hear how things went and hopefully hear all the awesome details.

"Vanilla" guys can be a tough lot to figure out and they are often a bit flaky. I prefer to meet guys on a trusted lifestyle site where they have all of their information posted and they have references from other women and couples. Lifestyle guys pretty much know the drill and they understand it's about how I feel and how my husband and I feel primarily. Lifestyle guys understand that a wife belongs to another man and that his being allowed to play with her is a great privilege. Vanilla guys just want to get laid, and that's ok too, but they need to understand how the couple dynamic works.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
You look great!

Mmmmm very very Hot

Fucking hot sexy ass