New to the site

Good Morning All,

Newbie to the site. Married husband to a Hot Wife. Looking forward to joining the conversations and talking to like minded folks.

Welcome to the site. We have been a hotwife couple for years and we enjoy every minute of it. My wife has sex with friends of ours, husbands of couples we know, and sometimes total strangers. I love to watch but Kate sometimes has sex with other guys alone and tels me about it later.

Reactions: HotWifesHubby67
I’m new as well! ?

Welcome to the site. We have been a hotwife couple for years and we enjoy every minute of it. My wife has sex with friends of ours, husbands of couples we know, and sometimes total strangers. I love to watch but Kate sometimes has sex with other guys alone and tels me about it later.

Very nice! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Reactions: robandkate
Good Morning All,

Newbie to the site. Married husband to a Hot Wife. Looking forward to joining the conversations and talking to like minded folks.

Welcome to the site. I am the hubby of a promiscuous hotwife. Kate has been having sex with other guys for most of our marriage. I love to watch and be with her afterward. HIt me up if you want to exchange some stories of our fun.