New to this lifestyle!!!

Lynn, I am wanting to be picked up in a bar, and I know that might be a bit tame compared to some fantasies. I am worried about whether he will actually enjoy me after I have been with someone else though!

Lynn, I am wanting to be picked up in a bar, and I know that might be a bit tame compared to some fantasies. I am worried about whether he will actually enjoy me after I have been with someone else though!
No not that tame and a hell of a lot of fun - I've done this a lot.
If you've swapped and both enjoyed it I'm sure he will get off on this. But talk it through first if you're not sure and make sure you're both coming at this from the same place.
It's always very exciting sitting at a bar looking to be picked up - you'll be wet in anticipation before the first guy even talks to you. And you husband will be hard the whole time you're out.
Are you planning on safe or bare?
I must admit it's always been a big turn on for my hubby when I've got back to him and spread my legs to show him my cummy pussy and said something like 'look sweetheart, I've been a very naughty girl'.

So just make sure you both want the same thing from this and have fun.
Wish you lots of luck whatever you decide. Lynn xx

Thanks Lynn. I am already wet just thinking about it!! My battery powered friend is about to help me out!!!!!! Hubby loved the swap and that was bare with friend we knew - and yes he loved my cum filled pussy! With a stranger my head says sad every time, but I love the feeling of cum in my pussy - so I think safe unless I am lost in the moment. Do you always go bare?? Xxx

Reactions: artman6060
Your welcome. I totally understand you wanting to be sensible and play safe and everyone has to make their own decisions. I always play bare because both hubby and I find it more exciting that way. I guess I'm lucky in that I've never had any problems and I have fucked a lot of guys. I do get regularly tested though as I'd hate to be responsible for passing something on xx

Your approach is exactly what I want to do! It has been a fantasy for both of us, and I think he would love me to come home with a full pussy, the risk turns us both on. But my head still says use protection. I went back on the pill at his request too…. Need to select a suitably naughty dress to wear!!!

Your approach is exactly what I want to do! It has been a fantasy for both of us, and I think he would love me to come home with a full pussy, the risk turns us both on. But my head still says use protection. I went back on the pill at his request too…. Need to select a suitably naughty dress to wear!!!
Well you have to do what you're happy with - you have to be comfortable with it or you won't enjoy it - just play it by ear and see where it takes you.
Oh yes a nice dress is essential - something to show off your legs and cleavage. Nothing too slutty, that can scare some guys off but something sexy that shows you off to your full advantage xx