New to this

Kandjfun

Couple
Nov 10, 2022
Hello everyone. We are a couple in our early mid 40’s, married 15 years, and just beginning to dip our toes in the waters of this lifestyle. Just here for a sense of community and to know that we are not alone in our sexual exploitation. Looking forward to reading other peoples journey and experiences in this!

Hello everyone. We are a couple in our early mid 40’s, married 15 years, and just beginning to dip our toes in the waters of this lifestyle. Just here for a sense of community and to know that we are not alone in our sexual exploitation. Looking forward to reading other peoples journey and experiences in this!
Welcome, very sexy little pussy and ass- yum!! BWC here if she’s interested 🍆😉😋

You are VERY far from being alone. My gf & i thot the same thing as u.
Its a LOT more wide spread & accepted that we cud imagine.
Just be honest/truthful with each other and enjoy the incredible sensuality...
Good luck!

Reactions: Kandjfun
We're mid 40's also and I'm having a look on here to see what other people get up to!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
so welcome any hot pics for the hot wife for us to see how sexy and hot she really looks

Sounds great we have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years thats when my wife had her first HOTWIFE EXPERIENCE ot has been great for us..ease feel free to ask anythi g you can privaye message if you want. Looming forward to.hearing about you as well. Bob

Reactions: robbiewillsucku