New uk couple seeking ...

Well focus strikes again. Like to chat - great! Mobile of course and love to involved with the right couple. My tastes have changed over the years but I believe even more strongly than ever that the woman is to be treated with respect in every way. Of course women come first or should that be cum first😋. Love foreplay,oral and an oily massage. No "bull" but offer pleasure a plenty. Probably not what u r looking for but might be something a little different?
Edward xx

We are a fun loving couple who are looking for Bulls big horn a bonus xx ,Uk based so any meets would most likerly be there don't have a type, age ,colour or creed preference , We also like cam and phone fun and a good tribute goes a long way take care and hope to see some or bits of you all soon xx
Would love to chat more

Well focus strikes again. Like to chat - great! Mobile of course and love to involved with the right couple. My tastes have changed over the years but I believe even more strongly than ever that the woman is to be treated with respect in every way. Of course women come first or should that be cum first😋. Love foreplay,oral and an oily massage. No "bull" but offer pleasure a plenty. Probably not what u r looking for but might be something a little different?
Edward xx
Your right to be honest more after good old hard shag I dont let guys choose what's they consider a level of respect I set those boundaries myself.... I also choose my own clothes :)

Reactions: Kev627
We all like a good hard shag. That's the destination,but what about the journey??
Enjoy it all from the first kiss to the scream!!
Desire, destination, journey? Do you wear a role neck ..... Stop reading womens mags written by men, I know what I want
Vwe, heavy cummer , quick repeater, hard shag one or all ideally,

Reactions: Bigwhitebull91
Never read a woman's mag. in my life!! But you are still looking for something or you wouldn't be on the site. So what's missing?? I still think there's more to sex than shagging!! xx

Never read a woman's mag. in my life!! But you are still looking for something or you wouldn't be on the site. So what's missing?? I still think there's more to sex than shagging!! xx
Not asking for your opinions /thoughts at all or ever... Whatever it is missing from your life get therapy / counselling ,,, WE know what we want

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyashell87