Newbie girlfriend 23 years old

Hey all I'm looking for some experienced cucks or bulls for seriously conversation and support. I'm cuck for years already but slowly started talking with my girlfriend and making progress on it but still have long way to go. Looking for some serious tips and help on my way. Our maximum was going on nude beaches and meeting with other couple which non of them end up with something happening. Is some experienced person on life style want to help newbies please Dm me

Hey all I'm looking for some experienced cucks or bulls for seriously conversation and support. I'm cuck for years already but slowly started talking with my girlfriend and making progress on it but still have long way to go. Looking for some serious tips and help on my way. Our maximum was going on nude beaches and meeting with other couple which non of them end up with something happening. Is some experienced person on life style want to help newbies please Dm me
`just tale your time i can photoshop you some pic show her what it like just message me