Newbie Hotwife Challenges

I’ve seen women walking down the street with their skirt caught in a belt/backpack so that their whole ass was visible (I did run up to let them know). If you are looking to show your booty off, that’s a way to make it look accidental. Skimpy thong bikinis at beaches and public pools also a socially acceptable way to exhibit your body and tease strangers
Thank you so much.. that's creative and also accidental. I have done the being nude in the hotel room and "caught naked" by hotel staff..

That's always a good one.. I like to moan loud and the next morning, a couple who were in the room next door were smiling/laughing at us.. and asked us to keep it quite..
I met a new sub at a hotel in New Jersey a while back. We/she were so loud, the couple in the room next door made a point to "accidentally" bump into her at the ice machine. He watched while we both used his wife, waiting his turn with my Sub and his wife. After the three of us were done, is wife suddenly was "tired". he never got his chance. The girls had planned that

Reactions: CoOut19
very important to look as a hotwife is the way she's dressed,my advice from now on high heels or wedges,miniskirt and blouse,show a bit more than in the past,sexy lingerie gets always attention,you don't have to be risky in the beginning,a extra button open on your blouse,showing a little bit of cleavage is enough to tease men,,nice make up,painted toenails in high heels or crossing your legs is enough to arrouse men,my wife started at home dressed more sexy or when we were with family because it was safer she felt ,with strangers it can turn fast into dangerous moment and that is for a newbie probably the end of hotwife experience

Attachments

• sexy wife.jpg
    sexy wife.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 30
  • at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 25
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 30