Newbies. Headed to Jamaica

WeRfun2018

Couple
Nov 4, 2021
Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Any advice on how to find a guy to seduce her is appreciated.A45DA974-49DC-4648-ADB7-56E789331F13.jpeg

Wife and I are headed to Jamaica Dec 28-Jan 2. Staying at Hideaway at Royalton. Our first trip to Jamaica. Definable wanting to see wife blacked but she is still a bit shy. We want to meet up with someone and him flirt with and seduce her then up to our suite for fun. Ideally, one night with him and then after we feel comfortable with him, he can bring a couple friends the next night.
Any advice on how to find a guy to seduce her is appreciated.View attachment 637265
Mmmmmmmm

Reactions: Likes2watchx
Any advice on how to find a guy to seduce her is appreciated.View attachment 637265
Update ? Did she get blacked during your trip?