Next door neighbor

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
This had to be the most unexpected thing to happen, but it was so worth it. My next door neighbor who I've known for about a year has never once given me the impression that she was into the cuckold lifestyle, but the other day (and night) exposed her hidden secret as it all started with dessert. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see her there, huge boobs and all, and she asks me if I wanted to join her for some pecan pie and coffee which I accept because I love both together. As we're eating the pie, we start talking about life and then out of nowhere she says "So what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?" I give her a generic answer, but she quickly replies "No, no, not that. I mean what are you INTO?" I am confused and then she says to me "I know you have a huge dick. I saw it the last time we were in the elevator and I couldn't stop looking at it." I'm at a lost for words, but she seemed perfectly normal and I finally say "Are you trying to get at something here?" She then says that she's always been into Black guys, but specifically young Black guys like me who seem to have a ton of stamina to go along with a nice big dick.

Fast forward to the next few days and we've already agreed to make this happen. She ends up coming right next door (like the actual next door because we live in the same apartment complex), and in her hand is a bottle of wine along with her wearing skimpy lingerie and a night gown. The next hour is a blur as we go from drinking and laughing to completely being turned on, my dick being SUPER hard, and my pants coming down so she can suck my dick. I pick her up upside down and we do 69 with me standing up eating her pussy while she's upside down sucking my dick, and after about 3 minutes we lay down on the bed and do it, and after that I just remember sucking on her HUGE tits along with eating that remarkable pussy of hers yet again. However, nothing will top how good she felt when I finally slid inside of her raw and was digging deeper and deeper into her pussy, and I could feel her hands dig into my back, legs wrap around my waist, and her wanting to moan but being completely speechless with her eyes in the back of her head. She gave me the best orgasm of my life and this didn't feel like us fucking....we were making love no question and I think we might unofficially be a couple after that intense night of sex. I remember looking at her in her eyes while fucking her and she whispered "Baby, you feel so big inside of me. Please cum inside of me. Don't pull out." After that, I just exploded and prayed that she was on birth control (she was) because her pussy felt like heaven. She was White, 35, single, an English teacher, athletic body, blonde, huge titties, and a tattoo of a bunny on her rib cage.

This had to be the most unexpected thing to happen, but it was so worth it. My next door neighbor who I've known for about a year has never once given me the impression that she was into the cuckold lifestyle, but the other day (and night) exposed her hidden secret as it all started with dessert. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see her there, huge boobs and all, and she asks me if I wanted to join her for some pecan pie and coffee which I accept because I love both together. As we're eating the pie, we start talking about life and then out of nowhere she says "So what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?" I give her a generic answer, but she quickly replies "No, no, not that. I mean what are you INTO?" I am confused and then she says to me "I know you have a huge dick. I saw it the last time we were in the elevator and I couldn't stop looking at it." I'm at a lost for words, but she seemed perfectly normal and I finally say "Are you trying to get at something here?" She then says that she's always been into Black guys, but specifically young Black guys like me who seem to have a ton of stamina to go along with a nice big dick.

Fast forward to the next few days and we've already agreed to make this happen. She ends up coming right next door (like the actual next door because we live in the same apartment complex), and in her hand is a bottle of wine along with her wearing skimpy lingerie and a night gown. The next hour is a blur as we go from drinking and laughing to completely being turned on, my dick being SUPER hard, and my pants coming down so she can suck my dick. I pick her up upside down and we do 69 with me standing up eating her pussy while she's upside down sucking my dick, and after about 3 minutes we lay down on the bed and do it, and after that I just remember sucking on her HUGE tits along with eating that remarkable pussy of hers yet again. However, nothing will top how good she felt when I finally slid inside of her raw and was digging deeper and deeper into her pussy, and I could feel her hands dig into my back, legs wrap around my waist, and her wanting to moan but being completely speechless with her eyes in the back of her head. She gave me the best orgasm of my life and this didn't feel like us fucking....we were making love no question and I think we might unofficially be a couple after that intense night of sex. I remember looking at her in her eyes while fucking her and she whispered "Baby, you feel so big inside of me. Please cum inside of me. Don't pull out." After that, I just exploded and prayed that she was on birth control (she was) because her pussy felt like heaven. She was White, 35, single, an English teacher, athletic body, blonde, huge titties, and a tattoo of a bunny on her rib cage.
Hot story. Would love to see a picture of her.