Nice guy who’s a hung bull

Trimessy

Male
Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone! I am new to the site but not the lifestyle. I’m a man that has endlessly given pleasure to women of all legal ages and even trans people who were wonderful to experience. I will soon provide photos to prove physique and cock but I am 9.5in hung all clean and open for all.
To cut to the Chase I live in northern Florida and I’m looking for anyone in the United States that wants to live in Bull that wants me to bear them children. I hate to be picky but i am looking for a gorgeous vessel for my seed.
If you are interested I can tell you I will be great with the cuck situation to any level we wish
I want to make a happy family with worthy people. How many agree
Id love to hear from you. I promise I’m real!

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
Come to Hudson valley of New York but a challenge she said she never heard of a husband watching his wife ! I explain what a cuckold is she laughed and said she might have to do it one time to prove that I don’t like seeing her pounded ! I got hard and showed her how excited just that made me !

Hello everyone! I am new to the site but not the lifestyle. I’m a man that has endlessly given pleasure to women of all legal ages and even trans people who were wonderful to experience. I will soon provide photos to prove physique and cock but I am 9.5in hung all clean and open for all.
To cut to the Chase I live in northern Florida and I’m looking for anyone in the United States that wants to live in Bull that wants me to bear them children. I hate to be picky but i am looking for a gorgeous vessel for my seed.
If you are interested I can tell you I will be great with the cuck situation to any level we wish
I want to make a happy family with worthy people. How many agree
Id love to hear from you. I promise I’m real!
Planning trip to Florida soon too !

Reactions: Trimessy