Nipple piercings

Nipple piercings Hot or NOT

• LOVE IT

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • Not for me

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Taking my wife to have her nipples pierced this weekend.

Will post pics of it being done before and after

Just thought it would be great to see some of your piercings…..
I find it extremely exciting to watch a woman having her pussy pierced! Even if she has no intention on keeping it there, it’s such a huge turn on as she’s laying back on a table, with her legs spread completely open and to watch as the, “male” piercer has a perfect view and is touching, or especially playing, with her beautiful flower, while taking a video of the whole experience. I used to take Robin after a few drinks and after a little fore playing making her pussy sensitive and wet. Tell the guy that she wants a piercing, but isn’t exactly sure where to have it done. Her clit? Her labia? And to ask him for his “professional” opinion on what and where he thinks it would be best, based on how her pussy looks and where she would get the most pleasure from. After letting him play with her for as long as we could, she would “chicken out” at the last minute, even though I really wanted her to actually have it done. Lol. Now as for a nipple piercing, Robin could cum from just playing with her right nipple alone. One night we went to a shop with the intention of her having her nipples pierced, she was getting so hot just from the preparation, that just when he almost began to pierce it, she had an orgasm! She was so embarrassed and said, there was no way she would be able to handle having it done let alone wearing it, she got dressed and we left! I was so excited and had a hard on, while laughing at her at the same time. That was actually the same night, I later drove through a White Castles Hamburger drive thru window, while she was sitting in the passenger seat, completely naked and with her legs spread wide open, her feet were on the dash while she was masterbating! Every young guy that was working that night, made sure to come to the order window, to get a look at her as I pushed my seat back as far as it would go, and just smiled at them. Ahh, good times!