No new progress, but I'm still hopeful.

It's been at least three years since I first mentioned me wanting her to 'date' other guys and the progress has been very slow, and a little back and forth.

At one point, about two years ago, I thought we were about to cross the finish line. We had been out drinking (heavily) and ended up in an adult theater. Things heated up quickly and within 15 minutes she had my cock in her mouth and another one in her hand. It was the first time I saw her even touch another man and it was all I could do to not cum in her mouth. After jerking the guy for several minutes, he started heavily leaking precum and once it touched her hand, she switched to sucking him and stroking me. If not for the copious amounts of alcohol I had previously consumed, I would have totally lost it, but instead, just sat back for the adventure. I reached under her skirt, slid her panties to the side, and started rubbing her clit with my thumb and fingering her pussy with my fingers. I have no idea why, but she abruptly let go of both of our cocks, jumped up and stormed out of the theater. Once outside, it was all I could do to keep up with her, and she refused to talk to me on the train trip home. I've tried to talk to her about it several times, but know when to best leave things as they are. I was so tempted to lick that guy's precum from her fingers or to join her on his cock, but I an so glad that I didn't. I now know that it was too early in the process for us to have been in that situation.

I know we may never do anything like this again, but I wish I knew the 'secret' to breaking into the lifestyle.

Reactions: werekinky2