Normal pics

alex85

Male
Just taking some pics of the wife today at a family thing.

2.jpg3.jpg
As I was looking at her. I was thinking how things have changed over the years with her. Going from a working mom, to a hotwife. She currently had a guy over once a week on Saturday nights. She as some regulars, but also has new guys over too. Last night she had a new guy that she meet from a friend.

View attachment 1415868View attachment 1415876
As I was looking at her. I was thinking how things have changed over the years with her. Going from a working mom, to a hotwife. She currently had a guy over once a week on Saturday nights. She as some regulars, but also has new guys over too. Last night she had a new guy that she meet from a friend.
She looks like would be a good time 😈😍

Wow looking hot and delicious

Looking beautiful

Reactions: Macc