North Atlanta - GA

Sighfur

Couple
Gold
Hi Everyone,

We are a married couple in our mid 40's. We consider ourselves Stag & Vixen. We are newish to the scene but we have tried it once a couple of years ago and loved it. The wife enjoys the cock and the husband enjoys watching and/or participating in me getting cock(s)!! The husband's ultimate fantasy would be some gentleman giving the wife a creampie! Then he would clean up and give me sloppy seconds. We are not into slut shaming or any kind of degrading. Excited to meet new people with the same interests.

Attachments

• JPEG image-F5E2EBD45B49-1.jpeg
    JPEG image-F5E2EBD45B49-1.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 152
  • JPEG image-4A1D9191A81E-1.jpeg
    JPEG image-4A1D9191A81E-1.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 143
  • JPEG image-BC2234400365-1.jpeg
    JPEG image-BC2234400365-1.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 150
  • JPEG image-F92445BDCAE4-1.jpeg
    JPEG image-F92445BDCAE4-1.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 153
Hey there…I’m in the Atlanta area and have some experience with this. PM me and we can see if there’s enough mutual interest to make this work. The most important thing is trust and being totally comfortable with each other.

Reactions: Sighfur and LadyKay
Hi Everyone,

We are a married couple in our mid 40's. We consider ourselves Stag & Vixen. We are newish to the scene but we have tried it once a couple of years ago and loved it. The wife enjoys the cock and the husband enjoys watching and/or participating in me getting cock(s)!! The husband's ultimate fantasy would be some gentleman giving the wife a creampie! Then he would clean up and give me sloppy seconds. We are not into slut shaming or any kind of degrading. Excited to meet new people with the same interests.
Love her body, positively sexy

Reactions: Sighfur
Hi Everyone,

Love seeing the wedding ring!! Beautiful!

• Love
Hi Everyone,

In south ga if you pass by

Hi Everyone,

Hi gorgeous lady

Hi Everyone,

Since you showed yours, I'll show mine. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Everyone,

Your wife is so pretty would to swap

Hi Everyone,

Still on the search?

Hi Everyone,

Wow she is so Hot beautiful and sexy. I love eat her pussy and fuck her harder