Northern California BBC for females and couples

Aug 23, 2022
Hi. My ad is straight forward. I am hung, muscular and love playing with singles wives of all ages. Do you like the feel of a BBC inside of you? Do you like getting on your knees and throating every inch? Do you like taking a load of thick cum in various places? Do you like getting your pussy and ass licked? Maybe you like being tied up or handcuffed? I adjust to your level of kink. Are you into getting fucked hard in hidden areas out in public? Maybe you like going on a hike and getting pounded by the trees or the waterfall? Maybe you like getting pounded out right before your hubby arrives and catches us? So many scenarios......
Is your wife in need of a good pounding? Like giving and receiving? Into a lot of kink? She likes the feel of a BBC inside her? Maybe she is cumslut and just wants to get cummed on? Maybe she gets off on bossing you around and degrading you while she fucks me? Your wife could just want a threesome. We should talk. Reply to me directly and we can take it from there. This could be a one time thing or a bit more often.
I have a ton of pics and can video chat to verify if needed. I play with all races.
PS: Im only sexually attracted to the female half of couples. No male on male here.

Attachments

• Photo_1658591441683.jpg
    Photo_1658591441683.jpg
    677.2 KB · Views: 33
  • FaET3qHUcAA2Zs1.jpeg
    FaET3qHUcAA2Zs1.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 34
  • FaES1HdUUAAxIYJ.jpeg
    FaES1HdUUAAxIYJ.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Cuckoldserpil
Hi. My ad is straight forward. I am hung, muscular and love playing with singles wives of all ages. Do you like the feel of a BBC inside of you? Do you like getting on your knees and throating every inch? Do you like taking a load of thick cum in various places? Do you like getting your pussy and ass licked? Maybe you like being tied up or handcuffed? I adjust to your level of kink. Are you into getting fucked hard in hidden areas out in public? Maybe you like going on a hike and getting pounded by the trees or the waterfall? Maybe you like getting pounded out right before your hubby arrives and catches us? So many scenarios......
Is your wife in need of a good pounding? Like giving and receiving? Into a lot of kink? She likes the feel of a BBC inside her? Maybe she is cumslut and just wants to get cummed on? Maybe she gets off on bossing you around and degrading you while she fucks me? Your wife could just want a threesome. We should talk. Reply to me directly and we can take it from there. This could be a one time thing or a bit more often.
I have a ton of pics and can video chat to verify if needed. I play with all races.
PS: Im only sexually attracted to the female half of couples. No male on male here.
Hello. Bay Area couple looking for bbc