Not As Advertised

By no means can I claim to be an expert in the conversation on hot wives, but thus far it is not as advertised. With only six experiences it is hard to be certain that we are doing anything right, but it seems we followed the blue print laid out on hot wife boards.

Thus far, we have discovered that not all experiences are the same and not all men who claim to be bulls are masculine or dominant. The last two “bulls” were more interested in sucking my cock than banging my wife. Our bull last night could not get off until I slid my cock balls deep up his ass. I confess that my wife was sucking his cock at the time, but I am still convinced his huge load of cum was due to prostate stimulation.

I think we are discovering how fluid we are and just how much most of these singles lie about what they want, can do and really like. Through all of it, I must admit that we have enjoyed the weeks that follow. The night of the event can be disappointing or even disturbing but it always refuels our desire to please each other and explore even more.

Sometimes, I feel jealous and want to scream stop and other times I get so damn turned on that I want him to pound my wife all night long. There is not one role or one locked in feeling for every situation. Some guys or couples who get her wet are a huge turn off to me and some times she goes through the motions to please me.

Maybe we are something outside of the cuckold definition and maybe we are just picky jerks but not every guy is going to make me his bitch and not every guy or girl is going to get me hard enough to fuck until we both drop. Like I said, it is not as advertised.

• Love
Reactions: Sharoz