Not exactly new!

Wow! Just came back to this forum and found that I've been a member since 2016! I don't know how I lost track of this place but I'm back and I guess I should do an introduction.

My wife is 60 and I'm 64 and we have been married for over 30 years. During that time we have grown into a solid wife led marriage and she has cuckolded me all through our relationship, starting before we were even married. We were living together and I caught her cheating on me with another guy. She continued to fuck him for two months, until the new wore off and we got married shortly after that. I married her knowing that she would fuck other men and was okay with that. My first wife had openly cuckolded me and I knew from that experience that I was and always would be a cuckold.

Early in our marriage my wife would go out clubbing with her girlfriends and usually get fucked before coming home. Her girlfriends all knew she was cuckolding me. I was left at home and never got to watch. She eventually stopped to raise our kids and when we became empty nesters about 5 years ago she started again. Now the dynamics are different though. She likes to have me there to watch when she fucks another guy. This is a result of our transitioning to a strict, wife led relationship. She said she loves the feeling of power she has over me by making me watch another man fuck her.

We have been active in the BDSM community off and on over the years, but not involved to the extent we are with cuckolding. My wife keeps me locked in chastity most of the time and strictly controls my orgasms.

I am retired and take care of the household, as she is still working but plans on retiring in a few years. After 30+ years of living this lifestyle, I doubt we will ever stop!