not really how to start

kort6776

Male
Dec 15, 2016
this isn't a how to start question but it is something new for us.
the backstory is that a few years ago I took my wife to a swinger party once and she really didn't like it at all so I wrote off that whole scene. So this year we are headed to fantasy fest, google it if you need to know what it is, and I found an evening boat ride for us, it was billed as a clothing optional ride and she's ok with showing off herself but it turns out that it is like a swingers trip and according to the organizers it becomes some what of a free flowing orgy, I told my wife about it before knowing about the orgy part and knowing how she dislikes the swinging scene I suggested that we blow it off, to my surprise she is insisting on going on the trip.
I know that this is a dream come true for most of you but I am so confused and don't know how to proceed.

You have to encourage her and watch how much fun she has. It has been a couple of year ago and now she might be more ready. She sounds like she ready to let loose. Maybe she will meet a person who she's comfortable with and it will kick this off. Enjoy fantasy fest. It would be fun to meet some of the people in here there.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna