Not Sure how Far I can Actually Go...

Joecde3vfr4

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 1, 2021
Portland OR
Thinking, planning, wishing, dreaming, and hoping can be way sexier than just pictures! I have recently developed a taste for my own cum... it was never a turn on for me, although I had tasted my pre-cum and my ex-wife asked me to cum in my own mouth for her once. I didn't enjoy it at the time, but tastes change! I have been doing a few CumTributes on here on a thread under that section, and I was asked to clean up the cum for one of my postings... I cannot stop now, it is the part that I look forward to more than cumming? What to do next?

My wife is not in to the scene, although she has had sex with two men at once before (I was not lucky enough to be one of them,) and they stayed at opposite ends of her at all times, what a lost opportunity! She has also been with men that were too large to fit all the way inside her, guys that could last for hours, and guys that have cum after a few short thrusts… but that was all before my time. We have incredible wet sex but not as often as I would like. I am not complaining, I travel for work and have spent 234 Nights in Hotels this year. We charge it back up when I am home, but she is so busy with her two boys and our 4-grand babies, that we often don't have our marathon sessions any more.

During this 24-day trip, I have talked with her a few times about wanting to fuck her hard in doggy style (where I will not be able to last long at all if that's what we start with, that huge ass with the tiny almost virgin asshole just looks up at me and smiles so heavenly. Luckily she has developed a real liking for me licking her asshole when I am going down on her. After some encouragement, I now patiently stay busy on her pussy, moving from her meaty lips to her open tight hole, to her clit, to her urethra (which she also finds sexy and dirty,) until she finally gets frustrated and shoves my head down and lifts her huge Pawg ass until my tongue slides over the opening. I tease her for as long as I can before I thrust my tongue as deep as it will go, mashing my knows into her sopping wet cunt. She will often be ready to squirt by then, so I move up until my nose is on pushing up under her clit while I suck violently on her open gash, sucking as much of her inner pussy walls into my mouth before shoving my tongue in and licking up trying unsuccessfully to reach as far as her inner swollen g-spot until she waterboards my face with her squirt. Damn I love her! Sorry, went off an a pussy licking rant there. The doggy style wasn't the main story, and the pussy licking wasn't up yet. I told her I have really been thinking about fucking her once really quick and dirty hard in doggy, and then pulling all the way out and shooting my first stream of cum in her now open pussy, before just putting in my cock head and finishing cumming. I said I wanted her then to tell me to lick her dirty "Cum Dumpster" as she called it once and is now its official name! Then she will sit on my face and let me lick and suck the same way I usually do, but this time completely cleaning out her slutty sloppy hole before squirting in my mouth. And yes, I will have to let some trickle down on her ass so I can clean that up too! She said she is game, and that she was okay with me filming it, so that is the plan on 12/23/20021. Hopefully it plays out close to described above.

But I have other needs that we are not ready to move towards... perhaps after the kids move out and she is more interested in other men (or at least more interested in sharing her fantasies and true desires.)

So, are any of you moving towards sharing your wife with another man, but not yet ready to actually commit to the sexual act? That is a tough step to take if you or she is unsure. If so though, you should try to find an attractive guy to just flirt with in a public and safe location. I travel for work and love to chat with friendly couples at the bar, and sometimes flirt with them as a couple if they both seem interested. I have never moved further than just flirting, and I have only had to turn one couple down; at least I thought they were a lesbian couple, it turned out they were good friends and only one was a lesbian and really wanted to have sex with her, while her friend wanted me. There was no way I would ever cheat on my wife with actual intercourse, and that will remain the plan. However I am a voyeur at heart. My biggest turn on is to watch average couples have sex with me watching them and telling them how sexy they are. Right now flirting in public and making sure that they know I am interested in them both is enough for me, I haven't gone further and I might not.

My biggest fantasy (different from my biggest turn on) however is to have the husband and wife make me clean up their mess after they both have finished, in hopefully as messy way as possible… but definitely their choice. They could just want me to clean up their toys, or both of their juices from the messy sheets, or have her squat over a bowl or the floor and tell me to lick it up like a dog in heat, or the husband could pick her up (and hopefully that is a struggle because she is a really thick Pawg) and hold her over my face without touching me as her juices mixed with his cum drip slowly into my waiting mouth, praying that he cannot hold her weight any longer and dropping her on my tongue until I cannot breathe!

I would never touch them unless it was their biggest fantasy and their choice. But they would know before hand that I cannot penatrate either of them and I do not have no desire to have a cock in my mouth. I am not apposed to her sitting over my face while he fucks her hard from behind, while I either patiently wait for any of their delicious juices to drip into my awaiting mouth, or they could ask for me to lick her clit while he fucks her, or even around her pussy lips and opening while he is inside her, licking around the base of his cock would be inevitable at that point, but it just feels different and sexy as compared to taking his cock in my mouth. I would greedily drink his cum out of her pussy or asshole, but I have no desire to take it directly from the source, no matter how impressive his cock is! They would obviously know how turned on I am and either leave me hard as a rock and alone, or let me cum on her hopefully large round belly (my first choice) her round fat ass (second favorite) or her beautiful soft saggy breasts (it's getting hard waiting for her to choose!) Whatever is their decision, I am fine with it and will leave them satisfied and not pressured into anything they were uncomfortable in doing.

As mentioned actual sexual penetration is a non-negotiable, as that is only for my wife, even if she wanted to see it, I cannot do that. I have only been with three women in my life, and one was a mistake that I regret, the other two were my first and current wife. With that being said, I am still a terrible man, because I might not be able to stop until I have a couple fuck right over my face with her juices dripping all over me until he vines just barely inside her moist pussy, and then she lowers onto my mouth for my waiting tongue as he lifts my face and forces it hard into her pussy, holding me as long as it takes to clean up both of their messes and hopefully finishing with her squirting on my mouth! That may develop into a desire to see my wife with a much bigger cock than mine; okay that is a current huge desire right now too, but I am a long way from that becoming a reality.

Just thinking out load and sharing my true desires… but if you are in a similar boat, you are not alone. If you are a couple, please share this with your wife or husband and let your partner know there are safe ways to progress your fantasies without over committing to giving everything to someone you both don’t trust.

And If you are ever in Sothern California, I work in San Diego, LA, and Ontario currently, and you both want someone to meet you at a bar and flirt and dream, or just flirt from across the bar, send me a PM and let me know how I can help! I would prefer just flirting and dreaming for now, it would not be as sexy to let it develop too fast and spoil the thrill and frustration and ultimate release of pleasure delaying satisfaction.

You can get a great idea of my size, shape, health, strengths, and weaknesses by looking through my over 170 media items in my albums. They are mostly my wife, but many of my cock and my wife, and a few short clips of us fucking. I have hours of additional footage that I can share, and have posted a lot of screenshots from those videos already. So if you like my still images, comment and tell me how much you like them so that I can send you a short video or two if the pic you likes is an actual screenshot and not just a still photo.

This is me, a fairly attractive, shaved head, 51-years old grandpa, who is in decent shape but need to start working out again, 6' 1" tall, 185 lbs. (been the same weight since I turned 25! Although I miss my days of competing in cycling, I was way too thin then at a 6' 1" and 130 lbs. Because I was so thin my cock was much more impressive looking then!) I don't even measure my cock anymore, but if you are looking for size, I am not for you (again, look at my CumTribute post or my albums for all the confirmation you need.)

I am definitely not for everyone, but hit me up if you want to talk more about my situation or yours, or answer this thread, or just comment as much as possible on my incredible Pawg wife's albums. A CumTribute is always welcome but not once received at this point, in fact my pour wife has not even received a cock tribute from any of the bulls that comment on her threads! Not everyone is for me either, I am much more attracted to average couples who are comfortable with their curves, flaws, scars, stretchmarks, and other beautiful imperfections (again look at my beautiful wife!) If you have a huge cock, good for you, but that is not even a consideration for me (it might be for my wife when she decides to look for additional pleasure, but who knows.) With that being said, I am most attracted to heavy woman with a great round belly, as big of ass as possible, breasts don't matter (I like them all and probably will not be allowed to touch them anyway!) Pawgs are my favorite, but other ethnicities are extremely attractive as well.

Good luck in your adventures!

And please check out my albums to see more!

I have shared my fantasy with her - us both dressing up - her doing my makeup - we go on a double date with two young males both with big cocks. We dance - we both get felt up on the dance floor. We do to the hotel room where both males fuck her then both fuck me.
it is fun and exciting for her and me to suck each other tits while two males or a m/f couple plays with both of us.