Not sure if I'm a cuckold or not

picknick77

May 11, 2019
It was 5 year ago now when my quiet shy wife had an affair with a guy who was lodging with us a while. He was a friend of a friend, so I thought it'd be ok.
She didn't even like him that much, not when he first came to stay. She said he was big-head and sexist and he seemed to like winding her up on purpose. It got so bad I thought she would ask me to tell him to go.
But things changed. He was one of those smooth-talking bastards who always seems to get their own way with women and once he turned it on with the charm and the flattery she ended up dropping her knickers for him and he was fucking her in the afternoons while I was at work.

But unlike so many on here, I never got to watch or participate in it

Love to chat to anyone who has experienced a similar scenario, or to guys who've acted like our lodger and make no excuses for it. If a woman's there then they're available married or not

NB This is just for chat about unfaithful wives and girlfriends - not for meeting

Depends on her reaction if you found out accidentally and she didn’t tell you she’s cheated if she told you and enjoyed telling you giving all the little details she’s cuckolded you. Does it matter though

It sounds like she is just a cheater unless this was planned.
No, no, it wasn't planned at all.

The thing was, she didn't even like him that much, not when he first came anyway. She said he was a big-head and a bit sexist and he seemed to like winding her up on purpose. They would bicker quite a bit and it got so bad at one point that I thought she would she would ask me to get rid of him. But then things seemed to change. He was one of those smooth talking bastards who always seems to get their way with women – one thing she hated about him – but when he stopped winding her up and turned his charm on her she ended up dropping her knickers for him and he was fucking her during the daytime while I was at work....

My wife tries to make out she is a feminist - and most of the time I have respected that,, but how can you talk about equality when you are on your hands and knees with your tits dangling and being shafted from behind by a man who has total control over you and isn't going to let up until he has put his sperm in your belly. And if it ends up with you having his bastard well it's not his problem! None of that looks like equality to me, but it's the way nature meant it to be...

I think it was my wife arguing with the lodger about feminism that set him a challenge – he decided that he wasn't just going to bandy words with her, he was going to show who's boss. And in a way he was right. If she was such a feminist then why did she allow herself to be seduced?

Depends on her reaction if you found out accidentally and she didn’t tell you she’s cheated if she told you and enjoyed telling you giving all the little details she’s cuckolded you. Does it matter though
No, no, it wasn't planned at all.

The thing was, she didn't even like him that much, not when he first came anyway. She said he was a big-head and a bit sexist and he seemed to like winding her up on purpose. They would bicker quite a bit and it got so bad at one point that I thought she would she would ask me to get rid of him. But then things seemed to change. He was one of those smooth talking bastards who always seems to get their way with women – one thing she hated about him – but when he stopped winding her up and turned his charm on her she ended up dropping her knickers for him and he was fucking her during the daytime while I was at work....

My wife tries to make out she is a feminist - and most of the time I have respected that,, but how can you talk about equality when you are on your hands and knees with your tits dangling and being shafted from behind by a man who has total control over you and isn't going to let up until he has put his sperm in your belly. And if it ends up with you having his bastard well it's not his problem! None of that looks like equality to me, but it's the way nature meant it to be...

I think it was my wife arguing with the lodger about feminism that set him a challenge – he decided that he wasn't just going to bandy words with her, he was going to show who's boss. And in a way he was right. If she was such a feminist then why did she allow herself to be seduced?

I didn't find out accidentally, she blurted it out during a row. The thing is, I was too scared to confront him and turned a blind eye until it fizzled out after about 3 months, so I was at work while he was shafting her and was barred from seeing her naked let alone having sex