Nothing

I really love small penis humiliation. last night we had a party and I got really wasted. At the end of the night everyone was pasted out except me and my wife’s best friend. I couldn’t help myself and told her I had a really small penis. She started laughing and said she wanted to see it. So I showed her a couple of pics I had on my phone. She was stunned and couldn’t believe how tiny it is. I was so humiliated and really turned on. I told her I wanted to suck on her toes. She was bent over laughing so hard and said I have a pinky dick and said my wife must be fucking other men because no women could ever be satisfied by my tiny penis. I just about came in my pants. These are the pictures I showed herView attachment 333807View attachment 333808
Time to see the urologist and get that belly button enlarged

I don’t know why i love being humiliated for having such a tiny dicklet, but it really turns me on. I didn’t get to suck on her toes but that would have been awesome cause I have a foot fetish. But I was really humiliated.

You're lucky that you actually enjoy the humiliation! Way worse if you were suffering from it!

Reactions: Myhotwife