NoVA / DC area SWM Gentleman ISO Hotwife

Jan 31, 2019
Arlington, VA
Experienced, fun, sharp, handsome, fit, respectful, responsible gentleman in the northern Virginia / DC area. I have 10 years of great experience with a handful of select couples, hotwives, and vixens.

A vixen friend I have been seeing regularly for years is moving away soon and, therefore, I am out on the recruiting trail looking for a new, exceptional, gorgeous hotwife or vixen to share incredible and exhausting sexual delights with.

At the moment, I am primarily looking for a vixen, hotwife, or FWB who is nearby (Arl, Alx, DC), can play regularly (weekly, biweekly), and is open to bare play over time. If you don't meet all those criteria, but are still interested in starting a conversation, you are more than welcome to reach out and we will see where the conversation goes.
Over the past 10+ years, I have maintained an awesome, tight circle of exceptional play friends usually consisting of 1-3 couples/wives or single ladies at a given time. I'm a big believer in quality over quantity in the lifestyle and have enjoyed building those relationships and the chemistry that comes with it. Most of the relationships lasted many years and some the full 10+ years.

I have many years of experience with and have come to love stag and vixen hotwifing. Stag and vixen hotwifing is similar to cuckolding without the degradation. The stag husband is a straight man that shares his vixen wife or girlfriend sexually with other men and derives pleasure from watching or hearing about her activities. These activities have primarily included one on one play, but on occasion we have explored multiple men to gangbang the wife, including BBC, and (*special case* requiring very special circumstances and trust) creampie play. At the moment, I am very interested in finding one special couple, hotwife, or FWB interested in developing the chemistry and trust required for ongoing bareback and creampie play. See more on this below.

Some of the friends I have played with in the past include visible public figures, not to mention couples with families, so I understand and respect the importance of discreetness.

I love the role of the wife's boyfriend, stud, lover. I enjoy taking the Mrs out on a date for dinner, drinks, shows, and then we go back to my place, a hotel, or her place for dessert where her husband may watch or he may eagerly await her return home with a big smile on her face.

I always play safe except for a few relationships in the past where a certain level of trust was developed and there was a desire to explore bare play. Due to the reputation I developed among friends and some of the websites as a heavy cummer, I receive quite a few inquiries about creampies. I am always happy to discuss this opportunity, though, there are obvious requirements on both sides. All that said, it is an incredible facet of a vixen, stag, hotwife, and cuckold relationship and if both sides can agree to the rules, it is unimaginably erotic for all parties. The wives love the sensation and bond. The husbands love the visual of my cock pulsing as I pump their wives full, the visual of the cum overflowing out of her, and the knowledge that their wives are filled with another man's cum. If she is interested in receiving creampies, include that in your intro message for bonus points.

A DC area urologist and husband of a gorgeous hotwife placed me in the >99th percentile for seminal volume multiple times including as recently as June 2022... so, I guess I have that going for me ;-) Imagine those loads covering your wife's beautiful breasts, shooting onto her pussy lips, being pumped into her mouth, or flooding her beautiful pussy only to overflow and trickle back out.

Wide array of interests that I enjoy sharing with hotwives including fitness (yoga, tennis, swimming, lifting), the arts, music/concerts, cocktails, cooking/bbq, and more.
6′ tall
Athletic build
Avg length and above average thickness
Exceptionally large cumshots (urologist certified)
DDF and open to bareback/creampies with the right couple

While I generally prefer local friends, I am open to exceptional travelers - especially regular travelers to DC or travelers living in locations I travel to often - Austin, DFW, central FL, south FL, CA, WI, Chicago, CT/MA. Feel free to reach out if you are in those areas or if you travel to DC often.

Feel free to reach out here or on Kik.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.45.18 PMcopy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 12.45.18 PMcopy.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 6.04.43 PM Copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 6.04.43 PM Copy.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 6.26.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 6.26.40 PM.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 56