Novice Hot Wife

Thanks, nice of you to say so, I have a lot to learn about how to keep cuntrol over Ian, it's not enough to have bucked him out of the saddle,
I want to learn the tricks to keep him intoxicated ;)
Oh I have every confidence that you will. ☺️ You‘ve had a great start, and I can tell already that you are a woman who should get what she wants. 😘. Ian is a very lucky man.

Oh I have every confidence that you will. ☺️ You‘ve had a great start, and I can tell already that you are a woman who should get what she wants. 😘. Ian is a very lucky man.
That little game we played has fired me up, things were getting stale at home, Ian still thought I was sexy, but it was mostly him showing me off that turned him on, we weren't doing much at home. His downfall was, as I found out last week, he told Tony that we weren't doing much, BAD idea to tell your best friend that, it was an unlocked door, Tony was intent on stepping in when he knew that, and getting more attention than I've had in YEARS warmed me up too ;)

That little game we played has fired me up, things were getting stale at home, Ian still thought I was sexy, but it was mostly him showing me off that turned him on, we weren't doing much at home. His downfall was, as I found out last week, he told Tony that we weren't doing much, BAD idea to tell your best friend that, it was an unlocked door, Tony was intent on stepping in when he knew that, and getting more attention than I've had in YEARS warmed me up too ;)
Oh Tony definitely sounds like a man who knows what he’s doing! And it just makes you all the more enticing seeing how much you enjoy cuckolding your husband. 🥰 So sexy.

Oh Tony definitely sounds like a man who knows what he’s doing! And it just makes you all the more enticing seeing how much you enjoy cuckolding your husband. 🥰 So sexy.
I've never taken any drugs, wouldn't even think of doing, but since Ian let Tony fuck me I feel SKY HIGH every day, I can't come down from how excited and POWERFUL it's made me feel. I want to take this further, I want to completely cuntol Ian, but I don't think like a man, and I'm a Novice in all this, so I'm scouring the www to see what I can do to FLATTEN Ian's ego, it's not enough just to have floored him...

That day (a Saturday} when Tony went home, we were talking about it in the kitchen, Ian said you're a slapper, I know he was just teasing / joking, but I couldn't resist proving him right, I nearly took his head off with a stinging slap across his face, left my hand mark on him for the rest of the day !!! but it felt good when I did it, and all day seeing the shape of my hand on his face !!! Made me wet when his sister asked "what happened there".

Reactions: wormwood
I've never taken any drugs, wouldn't even think of doing, but since Ian let Tony fuck me I feel SKY HIGH every day, I can't come down from how excited and POWERFUL it's made me feel. I want to take this further, I want to completely cuntol Ian, but I don't think like a man, and I'm a Novice in all this, so I'm scouring the www to see what I can do to FLATTEN Ian's ego, it's not enough just to have floored him...
Just sent you a couple of suggestions in our conversation.